Friday, March 5, 2010

Glasgoo Bloggery

I've written a blog already this week, but it's up on another site and more specifically its all about Glasgow for the Glasgow Festival. Therefore I am going to be a big cheat today and redirect you over there to read that blog instead of this one today. Then hopefully if any of you are Glasgooians you may want to book for my show.

GLASGOW COMEDY FESTIVAL BLOG


I'm doing a charity gig in Basingstoke tonight. They are paying me though which feels all sorts of wrong. I however have got around this awkwardness by pretending I am also a charity. I'm wondering just how far I should take this though and whether or not I can bring my own bucket to collect money towards Edinburgh afterwards. I'm guessing this may make some people a tad angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment