Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blog Fail

My internets are broken. I can only assume one has a hole in or something. As a result there is no blog today. Easy cop out you might say but I'll have you know my law enforcement team are not easy. It's all because typing on my iPhone makes me angry, I've eaten a lot and I'm sleepy. As alternatives to bloggery today why not re-read yesterday's which was worth two blogs? Or watch some videos of Tony Law as I gigged with him yesterday. You can pretend what I may write about how awesome he was. Or you could go to iPlayer and listen to the latest installment of the Tom Craine show from BBC Bristol Radio featuring yours truly (ie me), Tom himself and Jared Hardy. It's rather good.

Tomorrow there shall be blogs aplenty. Unless there is still a hole in the web and the world wide sider hasn't fixed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment